Tuesday 20 July 2021

Spiraling - Watercolor

This is one work that helped me get over an art block. I had problems focusing and organizing my time and after some weeks of doing nothing that made me happy this spiraling watercolor happened and it made me feel good.
The original is for sale, but "Spiraling" is also available as a print in my inprnt shop

Spiraling - Original art

I used the same favorite watercolors I always do from CFP, but this time large box in size

and also managed to put together a video I filmed with a borrowed web cam.
It's not an entire process though because one of my HDDs died and I think some recordings went away with it. Due to this unfortunate event this video is missing some parts. I decided that what I was left with can still be used and fast forwarded into this video.
I hope the process it's still enjoyable enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment