Thursday 5 April 2012

Old Wacom tablet

Even if these days I use an Wacom Intuos 3 I still find my old Wacom Graphire 4 useful while I travel, because of it's size.



Wacom Graphire 4 was my fourth tablet after an Easy Pen tablet I got in 2000.Recently I found it's box while cleaning and I thought making a picture of it before dispose of the box would be a good idea.



It followed another Genius tablet with 512 pressure levels. and later I tried a faulty Trust A4 tablet that I had to return.
So I got the Wacom Graphire 4 in 2006 and used it for 2 years before the rubber grip pen failed me. It started to "dissolve" somehow until it fell apart, letting the pen bare and uncomfortable to hold.



Now, I decided I'll have an attempt at fixing the pen since it's working perfectly.
Any ideas?
I don't think buying a new pen it's my solution since i'm saving for the new Intuos 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment