Wednesday, 19 June 2013


Alrighty! Here's a study I started at the end of April and I finally decided yesterday that should be finished.

I've been working on it about 4 days. On and of though. I wish it would have went faster.
Used reference from mjranum-stock

In addition I'm working on a series of studies and still lifes to get better and on an awesome secret project.
All of them are progressing slow.

Here's some cropped close-ups. (Blogger resized it, so you can see the actual size here)

Thought to add some progress too. Larger version here
Started with a black and white sketch and worked on one layer.
Sadly I merged the first sketches :/
Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment